1. Not booking a makeup trial.
2. Looking like someone else on your big day.
3. Neglecting the rest of your body.
4. Leaving your wedding makeup look as the last thing you think about
5. OD’ing on highlighter.
6. Trying false lashes for the first time.
7. Skipping primer.
8. Plucking your eyebrows the day of.
9. Getting your first spray tan the day before your wedding.
10. Caking on foundation because you think it will look better in photos.
Photo Credit: Gallery Stock/Getty Images
To find a professional Make-up Artist and Hairdressers for your Wedding in
This massage technique gives you a V-shaped face. Check out here:
“It’s free, it feels good, and it works!”
What do you think guys? If you try it out let us know if it works for you.
To find a professional Make-up and Beauticians in Dublin | Galway | Cork | Limerick
This solution is so easy, you can do it in your sleep—literally. “Sleep on your back with two pillows,” Zeichner says. “This will help fluids drain and prevent your eyes from getting puffy.
Read more at: http://www.byrdie.com
1. Frozen slices of cucumber under the eyes.
2. Splash cold water on your face as soon as you get up in the morning.
3. Cold tea bags.
4. Stick two spoons into the freezer for a few minutes, then gently press over eyes to depuff.
5. A slice of raw potato on each eye (helps fade dark circles).
6. A mini eye massage with both ring fingers.
7. And if all else fails, spritz lavender on your pillow and slip into an eye mask for a night of luxurious, dark, scented sleep.