1. Not booking a makeup trial.
2. Looking like someone else on your big day.
3. Neglecting the rest of your body.
4. Leaving your wedding makeup look as the last thing you think about
5. OD’ing on highlighter.
6. Trying false lashes for the first time.
7. Skipping primer.
8. Plucking your eyebrows the day of.
9. Getting your first spray tan the day before your wedding.
10. Caking on foundation because you think it will look better in photos.
Photo Credit: Gallery Stock/Getty Images
Full story www.cosmopolitan.com
To find a professional Make-up Artist and Hairdressers for your Wedding in