How to bring more attention to your brows without looking like they are “done” or “drawn on”
- June 9, 2014
- Beauty, eyebrows, eyeshadow, makeup, makeup dublin, makeup tips, makeupcork, makeupireland, tips, tricks
Coconut Oil can do for you.
Here are my top 10 favourite use:
1 .Cleanser – Coconut oil makes an effective and gentle cleanser to remove the grime of the day.
2. Moisturizer – Coconut oil is an excellent way to soften and hydrate dry, rough, or damaged skin.
3. Face Scrub – Mix coconut oil with baking soda, sugar, or cinnamon and oatmeal for the perfect face scrub and exfoliator.
4. Dandruff – Massage coconut oil into the scalp to ease symptoms of dandruff, both itching and flaking.
5. Acne – Coconut oil gently fights the bacteria that cause acne. Dab it directly on the offending pimples and watch them shrink.
6. Eye Cream – Reduce puffiness and dark circles with a few dabs of coconut oil.
7. Lip Balm – Coconut oil hydrates and protects lips. Coconut even offers some protection from the sun, about an SPF 4.
8. Conditioner – Coconut oil conditions, strengthens, and repairs hair. Massage it in and rinse it out after ten minutes. A small amount can be rubbed in to dry hair to tame frizz.
9. Stretch Marks – Prevent and soften stretch marks from pregnancy with coconut oil for soft and supple skin.
10. Makeup Remover – Coconut oil removes oil-based makeup easily, like mascara. It cleans, hydrates, and makes skin glow.